Monday, March 03, 2008

My Own Writer's Strike

I've been on a writer's strike of my own the last 6 weeks. I would like to tell you that all the time I spent walking in the picket line outside my house resulted in a substantial raise and residuals for all that online content. But I am here to tell you that my the last 6 weeks were comprised of moving, unpacking, settling in, putting away dishes and linens, finding places to stash the voluminous stuff we have collected and coordinating cable, furniture delivery, housekeepers and all varieties of workmen. As I mentioned in a previous post, moving is no fun. And, on top of that, it's not something that has a definite end. I'm sure I'll still feel like I'm moving in another 6 weeks. But the good news is that now that I realized my own writer's strike was a figment of my imagination, I am back to blogging.

No comments: