Saturday, February 25, 2012

Peaked Pinterest


A few months ago I started to hear lots of chatter about Pinterest. It had on my radar for awhile but I was debating taking the plunge. My reasoning was that I didn't need another thing to manage. I can't even blog on a regular basis. And what was Pinterest anyway? A visual blog? Does anyone care that I like to knit, read and watch trashy TV? Well, after spending too much time debating it, I decided to try it. I signed up and was told I would receive an invitation to join. Um, rude. So, about two weeks went by and still no invitation. Had been snubbed by a club I didn't even want to join the first place? Now I was obsessed. So, I joined using another email address (see, I do manage a lot already). Lo and behold, an invite turned up almost immediately. So, now I have a Pinterest account. But true to form, I don't have any time to figure out how to use it. So, when I figure out how to use it and actually pin something, you can follow me here.

No comments: