Thursday, May 06, 2010

Summer Reading



All my girls are back. Just in time for summer reading. Although, who's kidding who, I enjoy summer reading all year long. I'm not exactly cracking Joyce or Tolstoy. Here's what is on my wishlist (note - some of these don't release until I'll be working to fill in my tan lines):

Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner - releases 7.13.10
Promises To Keep by Jane Green - releases 6.15.10
Last Night at Chateau Marmontby Lauren Weisberger - releases 7.15.10
Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin - releases 5.11.10
The Island by Elin Hilderbrand - releases 7.6.10
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell - currently available
Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella - releases 9.21.10
Arm Candy by Jill Kargman - releases 5.13.10
The Seven Year Bitch by Jennifer Bell - releases 5.13.10
I'm So Happy For Youby Lucinda Rosenfeld
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman

With this kind of release schedule, I'll have a new book a week. I had better get reading.....

No comments: